High waist pants - Honey Beige
Regular price 195,00€
Unit price per
Traditional luxury: 600 € - 700 €
You can wash the pants in the machine at 30 °, with minimum spinning and especially no dryer! Ironing is done by selecting the temperature for the cotton. However, we advise you to favor dry cleaning.
<transcy>COMFORTABLE PANTS WITH STYLE</transcy>
For these pants, two words guided its creation: style and comfort !
First the style with a high waist that allows adapt to the majority morphologies, but also with its exclusive color.
We have done over 10 round trips to perfectly match our unique color to the fabric.
The fabric has also been carefully chosen, it is woven in France at Telatex and composed of 97% cotton and 3% elastane, to be worn comfortably during t all day .
We designed these pants to be the most comfortable and adaptable to your needs :
• Real large pockets to store your laptop, your keys or simply to accommodate your hands.
• 5 cm sewn at the bottom of the pants to allow you to lengthen leg length according to your taste or size.
• 3% chain spandex * to allow the pants to adapt at your morphology and your movements over time , a guaranteed second skin effect!
YOUR ALLY IN ALL SITUATIONS
No headaches to get dressed in the morning:
• A high waist cut , perfect for showing off at job or during relaxation with your friends, your family.
• Our two colors , honey beige and sycamore green will allow you to easily match your pants with your dark tops for beige, and clear for green.
We are fortunate to work with CCR , a company Lyonnaise possessing know-how since 1929 . Our buttons are exceptional so much on their originality , that on their high quality .
Processing milk intended for disposal in nice button, here is the innovative idea and very useful but complex to achieve by this workshop.
The milk is a material resistant , natural and biodegradable . It is still a great feat that nature offers us and we wanted to make it a point of honor, so we are delighted to offer you milk buttons on our pants!
OUR FRENCH WORKSHOP
<transcy>Our production is French and located near Tours, more precisely in Châtillon-sur-Indre. We have chosen to work with a family workshop with forty years of experience in the world of luxury.</transcy>
* The fabrics are composed of threads that are crossed vertically and horizontally, they are called respectively the warp and the weft.